Scaffold Cross Braces:
1. Tubing Specifications: all cross braces are manufactured from 1" O.D. galvanized tube with .073" / 1.85mm wall thickness. 1.65mm thick is also available.
2. Cross braces are used to brace the frames with lock pins at various spacings.
3. No cracking at two ends after punching.
Galvanized cross brace for frame scaffolding
1. Cross brace for frame scaffolding,made of 25.4 × 1.65/ 1.85mm pre galvanized tubes(OD: 1", thickness: 16 Gauge).Two tubes are connected together by bolts and nuts or revits.Various lengths are available.Frame lock spacing: 4' or as requested
2. With the feature of long lasting from being rusted
3. Rich experience in producing galvanized cross braces .We know how to prevent it from cracking of two sides when pressing.
4. It is cheaper than hot dip galvanized braces,which saves cost
5. Packing: put inside frames to save space,or steel pallet to save labor cost for unloading
6. Snap on cross brace is also available
7. All ranges of frame scaffolding and components are supplied as well
8. OEM service is also available.
|Type||Punched hole cross brace for Frame scaffold|
|Material||Q235 material with high tensile and yield stress|
|Surface Treatment||Pre galvanized|
|Advantages||Top quality, Competitive price, Timely delivery, Good Service, Standard package,|
|Minimum order||1 piece|
|Supply ability||20 containers/month|
|Payment||L/C, T/T, 30% in advance|
|Delivery||according to quantities to be needed|