Scaffolding this is a temporary structure used to support work teams and materials to assist in the construction, repair and maintenance of buildings, high-rise residential and commercial structures. What parts are scaffolding made of? Which of the scaffolding coupler and play what role?
What are the components of the scaffolding?
Type and function of scaffolding coupler
What is the purpose of scaffolding?
1. Standard. These standards are also called pillars; They are vertical tubes that transfer the entire weight of the structure to the ground, where they lean against the square floor to distribute the weight.
2. Ledger. The ledger is a flat tube that can be added between standards.
3. The beam. The beam leans at right angles on the crossbar. The main beam is located next to the standard; They support existing standards and support boards. To provide additional support for the plate, the middle beam is placed between the main beam.
Other basic components of scaffolding include:
Scaffold tube. Scaffold pipes are usually made of aluminum or steel, but due to the high cost of composite pipes, composite scaffolds use fibre-wrapped fiberglass tubes in polyester or nylon substrates, which are usually used only when there is a risk from overhead. The cable cannot be cut.
Scaffold coupler. A coupler is an accessory that holds tubes together. The most familiar is scaffold coupler, there are three basic types, namely Putlog coupler, right Angle coupler and rotary coupler.
Adjustable bottom plate. You can choose different height adjustable baseboards with strong self-cleaning circular threads that can be adjusted to the ground. It comes with color and notch markings to prevent excessive wrapping.
Diagonal brackets. Diagonal bracing with wedge locks further supports the basic structure including vertical standards and ledger. In addition, their high connection standards contribute to special structures.
Toe board. Place toe plates between vertical standards. Toe plates can be made of aluminum, steel or wood. Steel toe plates reduce fire risk and last longer. Due to its design, there are no openings or gaps between the deck and toe plates.
The deck. Decks are also called planks and they have aluminum, aluminum frames, plywood and hot dip galvanized steel. Decks are structural components, so no ledger is required at deck level, which not only saves costs, but also reduces weight.
Scaffold couplers are essentially basic components used to assemble tubes and couplers scaffold.
Customers can easily get couplers and accessories of different sizes and sizes, and choose according to their needs. Their categories include rotary coupler suppression, rotary coupler drop hammer forging, right-angle or fixed coupler suppression, right-angle or fixed coupler drop hammer forging, beam coupler, Putlog or single coupler, casing coupler, plate fixed coupler, roof coupler, fence coupler and ladder clamp.
Scaffold press steel sleeve joint it is designed accurately, because of its durability, reliability and the best effect is highly recommended. The coupler has different specifications and can be customized. Features are easy to maintain, very durable, and reasonably priced.
Toe plate coupler. The coupler is used to secure the circuit board in the correct position and is highly appreciated for its fine surface, durability, optimal performance and high quality. The features are very durable, cost-effective, and perfectly shaped.
Double coupler. The coupling is praised for its better grip, durability, reliability and long service life. It is easy to operate when connected to the pipe with right-angle joints and is supplied at the best rate in the industry. Features: Oriental maintenance, wear - resistant, fine finish.
Press steel clamp. It is known to be resistant to wear, corrosion and longer running time. These clips are available in different specifications to meet customer requirements. Features: wear-resistant and very durable, affordable.
Have you noticed the structure around the building being built? These temporary structures are called scaffolding. They are used to support personnel and to maintain materials used in the construction or repair of buildings or other structures. They help workers' safety and allow access to hard-to-reach areas. They are built by using metal pipes and metal platforms or bamboo and wooden boards from different countries.
Scaffolding has been around since ancient times, as historians have found evidence that egyptians used it to build the pyramids. In today's construction industry, different governments have regulations requiring construction companies to insist on building scaffolding. The main purpose of scaffolding is to provide a safe workplace and secure access to the required materials. Many construction companies strictly follow these rules to avoid any accidents or accidents.
The tubes used to build the brackets are aluminum or steel, although some brackets use tubes made of a mixture of materials. Aluminum tubes are usually light in weight compared with other materials. They are also more flexible, which means they are less resistant to force. This can be a disadvantage if not used in the right way. Construction companies often buy these long tubes and cut them into smaller sizes as needed.
The three basic elements of scaffolding are standard, ledger and beam. The tubes used to build scaffolds are also called standards or uprights. They go through the structure and make sure it's upright. They also transfer the entire weight of the structure to the square floor to distribute the load. The ledger is a horizontal tube connected to a vertical tube to firmly secure the structure. The beams are placed at right angles to the crossbars to give the structure more strength. All these different parts make sure that the structure is strong enough to maintain weight and ensure safety.
Scaffold coupler is highly appreciated for its perfect workability, durability and long service life. They require less maintenance and can be used at a reasonable price. If you need a durable, fine and affordable scaffold coupler, Nanjing Tuopeng Construction Technology can provide you with the perfect product.
The system scaffolding is a new type of in-line steel scaffold with self-locking function. This article will introduce the relevant knowledge of the system scaffolding, and I hope it will be helpful to everyone.
Features of system scaffolding.
The company owns system scaffolding products.
1. The system scaffolding has multi-functionality: according to specific construction requirements, single and double-row scaffolds, support frames, support columns and other construction equipment with different frame sizes, shapes and load-bearing capacity can be formed.
2. The system scaffolding has high efficiency, simple structure, simple and fast disassembly and assembly, avoiding the loss of bolts and loose fasteners. The assembly and disassembly speed of joints is more than 5 times that of conventional blocks. It is fast and labor-saving. Workers can use a hammer. Complete all assignments.
3. The system scaffolding has a large bearing capacity: the pole connection is a coaxial socket, the node is in the frame plane, the joint has the mechanical properties of bending, shear, and torsion, the structure is stable, and the bearing capacity is large.
4. The system scaffolding is safe and reliable: the joint design takes into account the self-gravity function, so that the joint has a reliable two-way self-locking ability, and the load acting on the crossbar is transmitted to the vertical rod through the buckle, and the buckle has strong resistance. Shearing capacity (maximum is 199KN).
5. Standardized packaging of system scaffolding, less maintenance, fast loading and unloading, convenient transportation and easy storage.
6. The service life of the system scaffolding is much higher than that of the fastener scaffold. Generally, it can be used for more than 10 years, because the bolt connection is abandoned. The components are resistant to knocks. Even if the corrosion does not affect the use of disassembly.
7. The system scaffolding has the function of early dismantling: the crossbar can be dismantled in advance for turnover, saving materials, saving wood and labor. It is truly energy-saving, environmentally friendly, economical and practical.
8. Practice has shown that, as a single-span, multi-span continuous beam, frame structure housing formwork support system with a beam span of 15m or less and a headroom height of 12m or less, the ring-system scaffolding has better stability and safety than the bowl-system scaffolding. Better than portal scaffolding.
Nanjing Tuopeng Construction Technology Co., Ltd. is a professional system scaffolding manufacturer and the safest system scaffolding material exporter in China, with competitive prices. Customization requirements can be met here. Our products are exported to Canada, the United States, Trinidad and Tobago, New Zealand, Thailand, Malaysia, Colombia, the Middle East, Poland and other European countries. Whether you are a distributor, contractor or factory, you can always find what you need from us.
We can provide products such as frame scaffolding, scaffolding connector, system scaffolding, scaffolding tube, cup lock scaffolding, scaffolding clip and so on.
If you are satisfied with our company's system scaffolding, you can directly order or consult related questions about system scaffolding. We will provide you with the best system scaffolding products and services. Looking forward to your visit, I wish you success in your work.
Ringlock is one of the most advanced and complete scaffolding systems on the market and a popular choice for many different types of applications. But before you consider buying ring lock scaffolding, you may be confused about what exactly is the standard for ringlock scaffolding?
Ringlock scaffolding standard
Ringlock scaffolding features
The ringlock scaffold standard with rose wreath and connecting pin is the vertical component of the ringlock system scaffold tower.
Ringlock scaffold standard coupling pin is fixed with nut class 8.8 or pressed-in bolt.
According to Rosette Ring Shape, the ringlock scaffolding standard applies to different countries, including USA and Canada, Singapore, New Zealand, Chile, European Layher, etc.
Ringlock scaffolding standards are tested according to EN12810 and AS1576 building scaffolding standards.
Ringlock scaffolding standards include OD 48.3mm normal load and OD 60.3mm heavy-duty support system based on allowable tubular size and carrying capacity.
Ringlock scaffolding is also known as Pin Lock System modular Scaffolding. Used for all kinds of construction, such as civil, infrastructure, industrial, oil and gas, commercial, bridge, highway, support, formwork concrete temporary support, etc.
The surface treatment is always hot dip galvanized. Different colors of paint and powder coatings are available upon request.
The welding quality of the ring scaffold standard conforms to the CE certification standards en1090-1 and ISO 3834-2
The ring lock looks like a flat round piece of metal. It has nine openings, including one in the middle and eight on the periphery, giving it the appearance of a petaled flower (hence the name). With many openings, a ring lock can accommodate many connections. These also allow the rod to be placed in a curved structure, or at an Angle of 45° or 90°.
Because they can connect multiple components together, the ring brackets create a variety of custom accessories. We often use them for special events (bleachers), industrial sectors (confined Spaces), or when certain obstacles (such as Bridges, towers, and buildings on irregular slopes) prevent us from installing other types of scaffolding. In other words, ring-locked scaffolding is an ideal solution for more complex projects.
Why is ring lock scaffold popular?
1. Annular scaffold node structure is reasonable, axial force, force bar makes scaffold in three-dimensional space, the overall structural strength is high, the overall stability is good, with reliable self-locking performance, can better meet the construction needs of scaffold safety.
2. Reduce the cost, can use the existing fastener-type steel pipe scaffold equipment for renovation, greatly reduce the update cost.
3.Ring lock scaffold components uniform size, scaffolding erection with standardization, standardization, suitable for site civilized construction characteristics; With ringlock and bar as a whole, bulk and loss cost are avoided and field management is convenient.
4. High efficiency and reduction of labor intensity, operation level, connection speed is 2-3 times faster than the traditional scaffold installation, workers only need a small hammer can complete all homework, can reduce the labor intensity of 0.5 times.
5. Simple maintenance, because ringlock scaffold completely avoids bolt operation, inadvertently missing parts, parts easy to carry, strong, by touch collision approval, general corrosion does not affect the operation, simple installation and maintenance, easy to transport.
6. Ring scaffold group is flexible and applicable to a wide range. According to construction requirements, it can be composed of various groups of sizes of 0.6m and load modules such as single row, double row scaffold, bracket and material lifting. Multi-functional scaffold construction equipment, can do curve decoration, can also be used on the ground any difference, according to different load requirements, flexible adjustment of the bracket spacing.
Ring lock scaffolding because of its excellent bearing capacity and safety by people's appreciation, learn about the ring lock scaffolding standards can make it easier for you to pick up quality scaffolding and use it safely. If you need a better, safer, and precision-tested ring lock scaffold, Nanjing Tuopeng Construction Technology can provide you with the perfect product.
Scaffolding couplers, including connecting steel pipes, flat steels, hardwood wedges and cross buckles, etc. This article will introduce the relevant knowledge of the scaffolding coupler, I hope it will be helpful to everyone.
Features of the scaffolding coupler.
The scaffolding coupler products owned by the company.
The scaffolding coupler is characterized in that it includes connecting steel pipe (1), flat steel (2), hardwood wedge (3) and cross buckle (4), and uses the reinforced concrete structure (5) of the building floor as the front and exterior The scaffold is used as the rear, the outer scaffold is made of steel pipe, the rear end of the flat steel is fixed on the front end of the connecting steel pipe, and the front end of the flat steel is provided with a first bolt hole. A longitudinal reinforcement column head (6) is embedded, and the reinforcement column head passes through the first bolt hole at the front end of the flat steel. The front end of the connecting steel pipe is in the shape of a two-way slope CJ (10). The two-way bevel means that the lower side of the slope is closer to the building floor reinforced concrete structure than the upper side of the slope, and the left and right sides of the slope are more than The other side is closer to the reinforced concrete structure facade of the building floor. A gap is formed between the two-way groove, the reinforced concrete structure facade of the building floor and the flat steel. The hardwood wedge in the scaffolding coupler is nailed to the gap. The middle and hardwood wedges press against the external facade of the reinforced concrete structure of the building floor, and the cross buckle in the scaffolding coupler connects the rear end of the connecting steel pipe with the riser (7) of the external scaffold.
The scaffolding coupler is characterized in that when the reinforced column head is to be poured and the concrete (9) is to be poured, a plastic protective cover (8) is provided. The front and outer scaffolds serve as the rear, the rear end of the protective cover is provided with an opening for passing through the flat steel, and the front end of the flat steel passes through the opening.
The products provided by Nanjing Tuopeng are high-quality and affordable scaffolding materials. Customization requirements can be met here. Our products are exported to Canada, the United States, Trinidad and Tobago, New Zealand, Thailand, Malaysia, Colombia, the Middle East, Poland and other European countries. We can provide scaffolding couplers, ring lock scaffolds, cup lock scaffolds and other products. Among them, the scaffolding coupler includes: scaffold drop forged joints and scaffold press joints.
If you are satisfied with our company's scaffolding coupler, you can directly order or consult the scaffolding coupler related issues. We will provide you with the best scaffolding coupler products and services.
Frame scaffolding is a necessary part of building and house maintenance, so how do we set up the frame scaffold correctly to ensure the safety of the people using the equipment? How to maintain the frame scaffold can make it last longer?
How to erect frame scaffolding?
Frame scaffolding repair checklist
How to properly maintain frame scaffolding?
1.Choose a safe foundation to build and set up your frame scaffolding. Obtain mudstone or floor to fix the scaffolding ladder frame to make the foundation more stable. One of the main concerns here is to make the scaffolding level and on a firm ground. If you are on uneven ground, you need to dig to make the dirt level in any high corners. In addition, use the adjustment screws on the scaffold to level the structure. If the surface is on a steep slope, get a leg stretch.
2. Choose casters. If you plan to move the scaffold to work in various positions, include casters in the scaffold setup. Remember to lock the casters when they are fixed in place.
3. Lay out the ends of the frame scaffolding. Lift one end and attach the cross bracket. When you lift the second end piece and connect its upper cross brace, the far end of the brace should support the end part. Fix the end of the cross brace to the bottom of the opposite end frame.
4. Ensure that the scaffold is stable. Move the scaffolding ladder frame to the desired position and make sure it is level and firm.
5. Lift the plank through the scaffold and put it in place. Hardware should be included to hold the board in place.
6. If using a ladder to access the stand, use a ladder designed for that particular stand. A stair-like ladder can be used to access the scaffold, but it must have handrails and treads. One problem with access points is to ensure safe operation and prevent the scaffold from tipping over.
7. Due to the height of the equipment and the risk of falling, it is strongly recommended to use guardrails on all scaffolding. You can also consider the use of plugs and other fall protection devices.
8. Thoroughly check the frame scaffolding settings to ensure that all parts are secure. Every time you leave the site and return to the site, recheck the scaffolding system to make sure it is still safe.
1.After purchase, the customer (the builder or contractor) should install the scaffolding in accordance with the manufacturer's guidelines.
2. When moving and transporting scaffolding ladder equipment, customers should take extra care and ensure that they are properly stored using the correct storage system. Develop a proper scaffold maintenance checklist and follow the checklist.
3. Frame scaffolding should ideally be stored in a suitable moisture-free and frost-free environment.
4. Check the scaffolding regularly, and if you find any general damage or damage, please provide necessary repairs and/or refurbishment.
1.The handling, transportation and storage of the scaffolding ladder frame will greatly affect the service life of any scaffolding type. If the correct scaffolding wine rack is not used to store the scaffolding equipment, will the scaffolding tube bend, warp, beat and dent? This will reduce the actual design load supporting capacity and overall strength of the scaffold unit. In order to avoid metal corrosion and strength reduction, please store the scaffolding in a moisture-free and frost-free environment.
2. Frame scaffolding equipment needs to be repaired or refurbished, regardless of the contractor's degree of caution in time, general damage and accidental accidental damage will occur. Before and after each use of scaffolding, scaffolding ladder frame should be checked regularly, which is usually recommended. This will help the contractor to take quick action on damaged scaffolds, which may need to be repaired or refurbished to make them suitable for operation, properly support the load and restore the structure to good condition.
3. Any type of scaffolding or traditional pipe and fitting scaffolding are usually made of aluminum or steel. In essence, metal is not only prone to corrosion, but also prone to dent, damage and bending. Therefore, the correct handling and installation, transportation and storage of the scaffolding system and the repair or refurbishment of the scaffolding system are essential.
Frame scaffolding is considered the strongest product in any large or large construction project. No matter which type of scaffolding you are using, it should be stored, inspected and maintained regularly. If you are looking for high-quality scaffolding ladder frame equipment at a reasonable price, Nanjing Tuopeng Construction Technology Co. Ltd will provide you with the best products.
Scaffolding is often an essential part of building and home maintenance, and negligence in erecting scaffold can lead to serious accidents. We all know that the mason frame scaffolding is easy to install and disassemble, but is it really safe?
What is the stonemason frame scaffolding?
Is the mason frame scaffolding safe?
How to properly install the mason frame scaffolding?
Construction, installation, maintenance, repair and dismantling of scaffolding
Mason frame scaffolding is a common industry term referring to our popular frame and support scaffolding. All types of contractors, from carpenters and masons to weekend project owners, use the most common scaffolding to make bricks or bricks safer and more efficient. It is easy to install and remove, allowing you to reach the required height quickly.
Masonry frame scaffolding is generally used for masonry. mason frame scaffolding consists of two ladders, two pairs of crossbars and four connecting pins. They are usually used by one or two-story residential contractors, painters, etc., but their modular framework can also be used in large construction projects. Stacked many times. In the masonry frame scaffolding, there are two standard frames, 1.5 m from the first standard. The masonry frame scaffolding is
completely independent of the stone wall.
Masonry frame scaffolding is used to carry heavy objects because the weight on the stone is heavy. Therefore, by placing the standard at a fairly close distance, the stonemason frame scaffolding becomes stronger.
In addition to solid safety, masonry frame scaffolding has other advantages
Frame scaffolding is easy to install and remove, saving time and energy.
Workers can climb the ladder smoothly and safely without the need for additional ladders.
The trapezoidal masonry frame scaffolding is especially suitable for brick structures, exterior wall paints or plastering works. It is easy to operate and can be moved with the casters.
Choose the security foundation to build and set up the scaffolding. Obtain a mud plate or bottom plate to secure the scaffolding to make the foundation more stable. One of the main problems here is the basis for the level and safety of scaffolding. If you are on an uneven ground, I need to dig to make dirt at any high corner. In addition, use the adjustment screws on the scaffolding to level the structure. If the surface is on a sharp slope, get a leg stretch.
Select the casters. If you plan to move the scaffolding to various locations, include casters in the scaffold setup. Remember to lock the casters when you put it in place.
Assemble the scaffolding frame. Arrange the end of the scaffold. Lift an end piece and connect the upper beam. When you lift the second end piece and attach its upper beam, the distal end of the support should support the end piece. Secure the ends of the cross braces to the bottom of the opposite end frame.
Make sure the scaffolding is stable. Move the scaffold to the desired location and make sure it is level and strong.
Place the board. Lift the plank through the scaffolding bar and seat it. Hardware should be included to hold the board in place.
Enter the scaffold safely. If using a ladder to enter the scaffolding, use scaffold designed for the scaffolding. Staircase ladders can be used to enter the scaffold, but must have handrails and pedals. One problem with access points is to make the operation safe and prevent the scaffold from tipping over.
Connect the guardrail. Due to the height of the equipment and the risk of falling, it is highly recommended that all scaffolds use guardrails. Also consider the use of cable ties and other fall arresters.
Check the scaffold for safety. Thoroughly check the scaffold settings to make sure all parts are safe. Re-examine the scaffolding system and return to the site each time you leave the site to ensure it is still safe.
It is the responsibility of the occupants of the workplace to build, erect or install scaffold on or under construction.
Partially constructed, erected, installed or removed scaffolding or parts thereof shall not be used unless safe.
If any scaffold is unsafe to use, an obvious warning notice or sign shall be issued in a form that is easily understood by all, indicating that the scaffold or part thereof is not to be used and that it must be placed anywhere, depending on the circumstances, the scaffold or parts may Being approached for use.
Each scaffold shall be properly maintained and each part shall be fixed, fixed or placed to prevent any accidental displacement, to the extent reasonably practicable.
Any damaged or weakened scaffold and any components or components thereof shall be repaired as soon as reasonably practicable.
No one shall be allowed to enter a damaged or damaged scaffold except for the scaffolding erector who is repairing the scaffold.
All reasonable and practicable measures shall be taken to ensure the safety of the person performing the repairs described.
If the attachment of the scaffold to the permanent structure must be removed, the appropriate removal of the scaffolding portion of the fitting should be removed unless appropriate measures are taken to ensure the stability of the scaffold.
The mason frame scaffolding is very sturdy at the same time, so you can make sure it is safe, but more importantly, you have mastered the proper installation and use of scaffold. If you need a well-tested, sturdy, high quality mason frame scaffolding, Nanjing Tuopeng Construction Technology can provide you with the perfect product.