Round ring lock scaffolding is often used in the construction industry and is one of the most widely used scaffolding. What are the special advantages of ringlock scaffolding? How to use round ring lock scaffolding can make the service life of the equipment longer?
What is round ring lock scaffolding?
What are the advantages of the ring lock scaffolding system?
How to extend the service life of the ring lock scaffold?
Scaffolding is mainly composed of main frame, horizontal box, cross brace, scaffolding, adjustable base, etc. The first scaffold developed in the United States has the characteristics of simple disassembly and assembly, good bearing performance, and safe and reliable use. Round ring lock scaffolding was first developed in the United States. It has the characteristics of simple disassembly and assembly, good carrying capacity, safe and reliable use, etc., and its development is very rapid. The ring-shaped scaffolding has developed and grown, and the problem has gradually changed, because the scaffolding is usually inevitably scattered during the construction process. Sometimes in rainy days, we must pay attention to preventing rust. Therefore, we usually apply a layer of paint on the frame scaffolding to prevent Frame scaffolding is rust-proof. This is one of the ways to repair the scaffold. The frame does not use scaffolding. It should be checked regularly to see if it is in good condition. You can find it at any time and replace parts.
1.Ringlock scaffolding has an equidistant distance of 500mm, with inclined support rods and horizontal rods, which can be installed according to different compositions and different sections. Bridge brackets with larger spans, stage brackets, lighting towers, bridges, and pier safety ladders, The traditional bridge bracket mould system is cumbersome and only suitable for specific dimensions. It has obvious limitations. It can be installed with different shapes of formwork brackets composed of ring-lock scaffolds with different functions to meet the needs of various styles.
2. The ring-locking scaffolding board is equipped with self-locking plates and connecting bolts. After the bolts are tightened by their own weight, the horizontal and vertical tilt supports make each unit fixed into a triangular lattice structure. The support frame will not undergo horizontal and vertical deformation after passing. And disc scaffolding is a complete system. Steel springboards and ladders can play the role of supporting the frame to ensure stability and worker safety. Compared with other laying scaffolds, the safety of the hook pedal frame of disc scaffolding Raise a height.
3. Ringlock scaffolding is anti-corrosion treatment, which completely eliminates the anti-corrosion treatment of paint and paint. It does not rust and corrosion treatment of paint chips. In addition to lowering the per capita maintenance cost than the appearance, the atmospheric and beautiful silver can enhance the image. The anti-corrosion treatment of galvanized steel sheet can extend its life to 15-20 years
1.Improper storage often leads to the loss of certain parts, thereby increasing production costs.
2. During the construction process, construction should be carried out in strict accordance with the plan to avoid unnecessary losses. Some parts of environmental scaffolding are easy to damage, so experienced professionals are required to carry out construction, which can effectively reduce losses and ensure safe operation.
3. When placing the turnbuckle bracket, take waterproof and moisture-proof measures to prevent rust. This facilitates standardized management and is not easy to cause confusion or loss of attachments.
4. It is necessary to apply anti-rust paint on the turnbuckle bracket regularly, usually every two years. For areas with high humidity, it is necessary once a year to ensure that the shelf does not rust. In order to extend the service life, attention must be paid to the use and storage of the turnbuckle bracket. Good maintenance is very important.
Ringlock scaffolding has the characteristics of large bearing capacity, fast construction speed, strong stability and easy on-site management, so it is widely used in the construction industry. If you are looking for high-quality ringlock scaffolding equipment at a reasonable price, Nanjing Tuopeng Construction Technology Co. Ltd will provide you with the best products.
Scaffolding couplers, including connecting steel pipes, flat steels, hardwood wedges and cross buckles, etc. This article will introduce the relevant knowledge of the scaffolding coupler, I hope it will be helpful to everyone.
The disassembly process of the scaffolding coupler.
The scaffolding coupler products owned by the company.
The scaffolding coupler includes connecting steel pipe, flat steel, hardwood wedges and cross buckles. The scaffolding coupler not only ensures the lateral stability of the outer scaffold frame, but also achieves the effect of promoting longitudinal stability; because of the tool-type outer scaffolding coupler It can be dismantled and can be used multiple times after being disassembled, so it has the advantages of saving labor and materials.
When removing the outer scaffold, the disassembly process of this scaffolding coupler is as follows:
When there is no post-pouring concrete at the reinforced column head, first remove the cross buckle of the scaffolding coupler, then loosen the hardwood wedge of the scaffolding coupler, and then lift the connecting steel pipe upwards to make the first bolt hole separate from the prefabricated concrete structure of the building floor. Buried steel stigma is enough.
When there is post-pouring concrete at the reinforced column head, first remove the cross buckle, then loosen the hard wood wedges, and then lightly penetrate the protective device, and then lift the connecting steel pipe upwards to make the first bolt hole separate from the reinforced concrete structure of the building floor. The buried steel stigma is sufficient.
Since the scaffolding coupler can be removed and can be used multiple times after being removed, the scaffolding coupler has the advantages of saving labor and materials.
The scaffolding coupler, when entering the decoration construction outside the building, the reserved frame eye is smaller than the conventional one, generally only about 40x30mm, if it is near the last process, such as exterior wall coating
During construction, you can also flexibly remove the scaffolding coupler, and then tie the reinforced column head with No. 8 iron wire, and then connect the iron wire to the outer scaffold frame. When you want to remove the outer scaffold, you only need to cut the iron wire. Therefore, in the cross operation of the interior and exterior decoration of the building, the laterally stable connection of the outer scaffold can also take advantage of the detachability of the scaffolding coupler, layer by layer as appropriate to the above simple connection processing.
The products provided by Nanjing Tuopeng are high-quality and affordable scaffolding materials. Customization requirements can be met here. Our products are exported to Canada, the United States, Trinidad and Tobago, New Zealand, Thailand, Malaysia, Colombia, the Middle East, Poland and other European countries. We can provide frame scaffolds, scaffolding couplers, ring lock scaffolds, scaffold tubes, cup lock scaffolds and other products. Among them, the scaffolding coupler includes: scaffold drop forged joints and scaffold press joints.
If you are satisfied with our company's scaffolding coupler, you can directly order or consult the scaffolding coupler related issues. We will provide you with the best scaffolding coupler products and services. Looking forward to your visit, I wish you success in your work.
About our website
This website displays various ranges of scaffolding materials and metal products that we deal with. There will be continuous updates about scaffolding production, shipment, and industry news.
About Tuopeng Scaffold
Nanjing Tuopeng Construction Technology Co., Ltd is engaged in supplying all types of safest scaffolding materials with fast delivery time and competitive prices. No matter you are distributors, contractors, or factories, you will always find what you need from us.
Here ringlock scaffolding, frame scaffolding, clamps, cuplock scaffolding, kwikstage scaffolding, formwork and props, and other scaffolding accessories are manufactured and supplied. Whether you are in the market for a complete scaffolding system, or just need accessories that are compatible with your current scaffolding system or your production, we are here to help any of your requirements.
Our strict quality control system ensures all products well made step by step. All the raw materials are bought from professional steel manufacturers, with Mill Test Certificates offered. Our quality control persons inspect and monitor the whole process from raw material, cutting, pressing, welding, matching, surface finish, finishing process, packing, container loading and transportation.
Drawings are always confirmed before production. Free samples can also be offered if mutual agreement is reached.
Tuopeng Scaffold is committed to be honest and reliable scaffolding and modular houses supplier and manufacturer, pursuing long-time cooperation relationship. Your money is always safe with us. Although our workday is from Monday to Friday, we are available to any of your requirement 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
Scaffolding is a temporary scaffold platform used in building construction to elevate and support construction workers and materials during building construction, house repair, or structure or machine cleaning.
A timber frame fabricated and erected on-site provided support for the wooden scaffolding planks in timber and bamboo scaffolding, which is known as traditional scaffolding. Vertical posts, horizontal longitudinal members known as ledgers, transverse members supported by the ledgers, and longitudinal and transverse cross-bracing can all be found in a timber frame. The transverse members are covered with wooden scaffolding planks.
Nowadays, steel or aluminum ringlock scaffolding has largely replaced timber scaffolding on most construction projects. Ringlock scaffolding is easy to erect in any shape, length, or height. To provide highly mobile staging, sections can be mounted on casters. For weather protection, the scaffolding can be encased in canvas or plastic sheeting.
Ringlock scaffolding originated in the United States and quickly became a global leader and replaced other types of scaffolding, such as Cuplock and Kwikstage. What are the advantages of the ring lock scaffold to make it so popular?
The circular scaffolding brackets are highly regarded in the construction industry; they can perform a variety of well-designed landscaping work, installation services and layouts, otherwise it is impossible to use traditional scaffolding. Ringlock scaffolding has quickly become a popular choice when looking for flexible and adaptable scaffolding systems. Like other types of system scaffolding (such as Cuplock and Kwikstage), Ringlock consists of prefabricated components, each designed specifically for its intended purpose.
1.The structure of the annular scaffold is reasonable, the axial force and the force bar make the scaffold in the three-dimensional space. The overall structural strength is high, the overall stability is good, and the self-locking performance is reliable, which can better meet the safety of scaffolding for construction.
2. Reduce costs, can be retrofitted using existing fastener-type steel pipe scaffolding equipment, greatly reducing the cost of renewal.
3. The annular scaffolding assembly is uniform in size, and the scaffolding erection is standardized and standardized, which is suitable for on-site civilized construction. As the Ringlock and bar are integrated, bulk, loss of cost and easy on-site management are avoided.
4. Efficacy and reduced labor intensity, operation level, connection speed is 2-3 times faster than traditional scaffolding installation, workers only need a small hammer to complete all the homework, which can reduce the labor intensity by 0.5 times.
5. Maintenance is simple, because the Ringlock scaffold completely avoids the bolt work, no intention to miss the parts, the parts are easy to carry, strong, approved by touch collision, general corrosion does not affect the operation, installation and maintenance is simple, easy to transport.
6. Ring scaffolding The group has flexible conditions and wide application range. According to the construction requirements, it can form various group sizes of 0.6 meters and single row, double row scaffolding, brackets, material lifting and other load modules. Multi-functional scaffolding construction equipment can be used for curve decoration, and can also be used for any difference on the ground. According to different load requirements, the bracket spacing can be flexibly adjusted.
7. Surface image aesthetics. The product adopts hot dip galvanizing process, the frame appearance is silver gray metallic color, and the color is beautiful and uniform.
8. The product life span is 30 to 50 years. The hot dip galvanizing process can greatly improve the product life, reduce the cost amortization, and eliminate the safety hazard caused by the inconsistent bearing capacity caused by rust.
Some people will want their own custom scaffolding tower. They can decide which material to use and the size they need. They can also choose whether to move or fix.
In addition, there is a lot of information about building your own scaffolding tower on the Internet. Moreover, there are many websites that sell scaffold spare parts. A person can buy in bulk or in one piece according to their own preferences. They can also order the preferred materials and sizes for the parts. The basic parts to consider when building your own scaffold tower are some of the basic components you need to know when building a scaffold tower. Base - To ensure stability, support scaffold is provided on a substrate, mud or other sufficiently strong foundation. The supporting scaffold rods, frames and columns must be vertical and supported to prevent any displacement caused by the sway.
The ring lock scaffold is not only more flexible, but also has more bearing capacity and longer service life. It plays an important role in the construction industry and facilitates people's lives, but only if it is determined to be in compliance with standards. If you are looking for a safer, more efficient, reasonably priced high quality ring lock scaffold, Nanjing Tuopeng Scaffold can provide you with the perfect product.
Frame scaffolding plays an important role in the construction industry, but it is a broad concept, and there are many small classifications in the frame scaffolding, such as mason frame scaffolding. It is good to know some knowledge about it, such as why is the mason frame scaffolding so important?
What is the mason frame scaffolding?
What are the characteristics of the masonry scaffolding?
What are the advantages of the frame scaffolding system?
Usually, mason frame scaffolding is used for stone work. In the mason frame scaffolding, there are two standard frames with a distance of 1.5 meters from the first standard. The mason frame is completely independent of the stone wall.
The mason scaffolding is used to carry heavy loads because the load on the stones is very heavy. Therefore, the mason frame scaffolding is made stronger by placing the standards at fairly close distances.
Masonry scaffolding or masonry frame scaffolding is a common industry term referring to our popular frame and supporting scaffolding. This is the most common type of scaffolding used by all contractors, from carpenters and mason to owners of weekend projects, who use this scaffolding to make bricks or bricks safer and more efficient. It is easy to install and remove, allowing you to reach the required height quickly.
They are often used by one or two-story residential contractors, painters, etc., but their modular framework can also be stacked several times in large construction projects.
1. The mason frame scaffolding consists of two ladder frames, two pairs of beams and four connecting pins.
2. Frame scaffolding is easy to disassemble and install, saving time and effort.
3. Workers can climb the ladder smoothly and safely without the need for additional ladders.
4. Trapezoidal quartz frame scaffolding is especially suitable for masonry wall construction, exterior wall painting or plaster construction. It is easy to operate and easy to move with casters.
The scaffolding system is the most used scaffolding system in the construction industry and is the main raw material for all scaffolding system suppliers. It has been used for decades, but it is still used in large or small construction projects. The popularity of suspension systems in Malaysia and around the world depends on many advantages.
In construction, time is money. The frame scaffolding system is simple in structure, easy to install and disassemble, and saves a lot of installation and disassembly time. This further saves costs because the stent system typically comes from the stent supplier.
Safety. The frame scaffolding system uses high-strength steel pipes and heavy-duty grade structures for good safety. The simplicity of the frame scaffolding further enhances its safety and robustness, allowing workers to worry about their safety with less work.
Versatility. The frame scaffolding system can be used for the repair and support of various masonry structures of various locking types and pipe diameters. The availability of stonemason scaffold, ladders, drills and pedestrian canopy frames allows for more scaffolding rental options, allowing the scaffolding system to be used in almost any area and corner.
Each scaffold and scaffolding component must support its own weight without failure and is at least four times the maximum expected load applied or delivered to it.
Qualified personnel must design a bracket to load the bracket according to this design.
The loading of scaffold and scaffolding components must not exceed their maximum expected load or rated capacity, whichever is less.
Wood-bearing components should be at least 1,500 lb-f / in2 of building grade wood.
Knowing the characteristics and use requirements of the mason frame scaffolding, you can better ensure the safety of the construction personnel, but more importantly, choose the standard scaffold. If you are looking for durable, sturdy, reasonably priced high quality mason frame scaffolding, Nanjing Tuopeng Construction Technology can provide you with the perfect product.
The layher scaffolding is a new type of in-line steel scaffold with self-locking function. This article will introduce the relevant knowledge of the layher scaffolding, and I hope it will be helpful to everyone.
Features of layher scaffolding.
The company owns layher scaffolding products.
1. The layher scaffolding has multi-functionality: according to specific construction requirements, single and double-row scaffolds, support frames, support columns and other construction equipment with different frame sizes, shapes and load-bearing capacity can be formed.
2. The layher scaffolding has high efficiency, simple structure, simple and fast disassembly and assembly, avoiding the loss of bolts and loose fasteners. The assembly and disassembly speed of joints is more than 5 times that of conventional blocks. It is fast and labor-saving. Workers can use a hammer. Complete all assignments.
3. The layher scaffolding has a large bearing capacity: the pole connection is a coaxial socket, the node is in the frame plane, the joint has the mechanical properties of bending, shear, and torsion, the structure is stable, and the bearing capacity is large.
4. The layher scaffolding is safe and reliable: the joint design takes into account the self-gravity function, so that the joint has a reliable two-way self-locking ability, and the load acting on the crossbar is transmitted to the vertical rod through the buckle, and the buckle has strong resistance. Shearing capacity (maximum is 199KN).
5. Standardized packaging of layher scaffolding, less maintenance, fast loading and unloading, convenient transportation and easy storage.
6. The service life of the layher scaffolding is much higher than that of the fastener scaffold. Generally, it can be used for more than 10 years, because the bolt connection is abandoned. The components are resistant to knocks. Even if the corrosion does not affect the use of disassembly.
7. The layher scaffolding has the function of early dismantling: the crossbar can be dismantled in advance for turnover, saving materials, saving wood and labor. It is truly energy-saving, environmentally friendly, economical and practical.
8. Practice has shown that, as a single-span, multi-span continuous beam, frame structure housing formwork support system with a beam span of 15m or less and a headroom height of 12m or less, the ring-layher scaffolding has better stability and safety than the bowl-layher scaffolding. Better than portal scaffolding.
Nanjing Tuopeng Construction Technology Co., Ltd. is a professional system scaffolding manufacturer and the safest system scaffolding material exporter in China, with competitive prices. Customization requirements can be met here. Our products are exported to Canada, the United States, Trinidad and Tobago, New Zealand, Thailand, Malaysia, Colombia, the Middle East, Poland and other European countries. Whether you are a distributor, contractor or factory, you can always find what you need from us.
We can provide products such as frame scaffolding, scaffolding connector, layher scaffolding, scaffolding tube, cup lock scaffolding, scaffolding clip and so on.
If you are satisfied with our company's layher scaffolding, you can directly order or consult related questions about layher scaffolding. We will provide you with the best layher scaffolding products and services. Looking forward to your visit, I wish you success in your work.