Frame scaffolding is a necessary part of building and house maintenance, so how do we set up the frame scaffold correctly to ensure the safety of the people using the equipment? How to maintain the frame scaffold can make it last longer?
How to erect frame scaffolding?
Frame scaffolding repair checklist
How to properly maintain frame scaffolding?
1.Choose a safe foundation to build and set up your frame scaffolding. Obtain mudstone or floor to fix the scaffolding ladder frame to make the foundation more stable. One of the main concerns here is to make the scaffolding level and on a firm ground. If you are on uneven ground, you need to dig to make the dirt level in any high corners. In addition, use the adjustment screws on the scaffold to level the structure. If the surface is on a steep slope, get a leg stretch.
2. Choose casters. If you plan to move the scaffold to work in various positions, include casters in the scaffold setup. Remember to lock the casters when they are fixed in place.
3. Lay out the ends of the frame scaffolding. Lift one end and attach the cross bracket. When you lift the second end piece and connect its upper cross brace, the far end of the brace should support the end part. Fix the end of the cross brace to the bottom of the opposite end frame.
4. Ensure that the scaffold is stable. Move the scaffolding ladder frame to the desired position and make sure it is level and firm.
5. Lift the plank through the scaffold and put it in place. Hardware should be included to hold the board in place.
6. If using a ladder to access the stand, use a ladder designed for that particular stand. A stair-like ladder can be used to access the scaffold, but it must have handrails and treads. One problem with access points is to ensure safe operation and prevent the scaffold from tipping over.
7. Due to the height of the equipment and the risk of falling, it is strongly recommended to use guardrails on all scaffolding. You can also consider the use of plugs and other fall protection devices.
8. Thoroughly check the frame scaffolding settings to ensure that all parts are secure. Every time you leave the site and return to the site, recheck the scaffolding system to make sure it is still safe.
1.After purchase, the customer (the builder or contractor) should install the scaffolding in accordance with the manufacturer's guidelines.
2. When moving and transporting scaffolding ladder equipment, customers should take extra care and ensure that they are properly stored using the correct storage system. Develop a proper scaffold maintenance checklist and follow the checklist.
3. Frame scaffolding should ideally be stored in a suitable moisture-free and frost-free environment.
4. Check the scaffolding regularly, and if you find any general damage or damage, please provide necessary repairs and/or refurbishment.
1.The handling, transportation and storage of the scaffolding ladder frame will greatly affect the service life of any scaffolding type. If the correct scaffolding wine rack is not used to store the scaffolding equipment, will the scaffolding tube bend, warp, beat and dent? This will reduce the actual design load supporting capacity and overall strength of the scaffold unit. In order to avoid metal corrosion and strength reduction, please store the scaffolding in a moisture-free and frost-free environment.
2. Frame scaffolding equipment needs to be repaired or refurbished, regardless of the contractor's degree of caution in time, general damage and accidental accidental damage will occur. Before and after each use of scaffolding, scaffolding ladder frame should be checked regularly, which is usually recommended. This will help the contractor to take quick action on damaged scaffolds, which may need to be repaired or refurbished to make them suitable for operation, properly support the load and restore the structure to good condition.
3. Any type of scaffolding or traditional pipe and fitting scaffolding are usually made of aluminum or steel. In essence, metal is not only prone to corrosion, but also prone to dent, damage and bending. Therefore, the correct handling and installation, transportation and storage of the scaffolding system and the repair or refurbishment of the scaffolding system are essential.
Frame scaffolding is considered the strongest product in any large or large construction project. No matter which type of scaffolding you are using, it should be stored, inspected and maintained regularly. If you are looking for high-quality scaffolding ladder frame equipment at a reasonable price, Nanjing Tuopeng Construction Technology Co. Ltd will provide you with the best products.
Scaffolding is the main component used in almost all buildings around the world to support workers and provide the access needed for construction projects. Why is frame scaffolding so important and popular? How should we choose the right frame scaffolding?
What is the scaffolding for your project?
Why is high quality frame scaffolding important?
Errors to avoid when working on frame scaffolding
What is the scaffolding for your project?
Before renting a scaffold, consider which type is best for your project. Here are some of the types of scaffold you can use.
Support. Are you planning to expand or renovate your project? If so, this type of scaffolding is the best. As you work through the entire structure, it helps support the entire structure and also allows you to access the structure throughout the process. If there is a risk of structural overturning or collapse in the construction project, make sure to use the support.
Staircase tower. During the construction of the building, you and your staff will need to walk from one floor to another. The problem is that, in general, stairwells are not built to give you access to higher floors. Staircase tower scaffolding will allow you to move between floors without the use of stairs.
Dance floor. If you are working on a building that requires you to enter the ceiling, you will need to rent a scaffold to complete it. The dance floor scaffolding is designed to get you into the ceiling, including those that may seem too high to reach. With the right scaffolding, you can easily work on any ceiling.
Wall access. While the dance floor scaffolding allows you to easily access the ceiling, this type of scaffolding gives you direct access to the walls inside or outside the building.
Why is high quality frame scaffolding important?
One of the unique benefits is the positioning of scaffolding for the project. Mounting the scaffolding and its various scaffolding assemblies in an accurate position helps workers work efficiently. If this is a high-level problem, it can be achieved through ladders, but they often provide workers with an unstable platform because the ladder does not provide a stable platform for workers to maintain balance and work! However, scaffolding places workers directly where they need to work, ensuring that their safety is more broad and stronger. This type of security support and productivity is difficult to achieve by using other types of supportive build platforms.
The use of quality scaffolding at the construction site ensures great safety. Durable scaffold reduces the risk of workers and passers-by falling and getting injured. In fact, frame scaffolding provides workers with a smooth platform that allows them to move, stand and sit while at work.
In addition, frame scaffold safety should be a top priority for any construction site, as it allows workers working at heights to feel at ease. This is why high quality frame scaffold is an unparalleled part of the construction process.
Another major advantage of using reliable frame scaffold is the difficulty of reaching the area. It provides workers with the necessary heights, including a small platform of fibers, wood or lightweight metal at the top of the network, creating a solid foundation for workers. In fact, high quality scaffold provides better durability and long-term load carrying capacity.
Before you buy a durable frame scaffold for your project, keep in mind some important factors, such as the flexibility, safety and unparalleled quality of the construction site workers.
Errors to avoid when working on frame scaffolding
When you plan to frame scaffold for an upcoming building project, you need to ensure that your workers are properly trained and trained in the basics of scaffold safety. Without proper safety measures, scaffold can be a very dangerous part of the construction site. Fortunately, your frame scaffolding resources will be able to provide you with the tools and training to teach your workers about the safety of scaffold. Here are some of the mistakes you should avoid when using scaffolding.
Lack of fall protection. To protect workers who use scaffold systems, you need to make sure your scaffold is equipped with appropriate fall protection. Falling down the scaffold can cause very serious injuries. Your frame scaffold resources can provide you with guardrails, ladders and other forms of protective equipment to help prevent falls.
Unable to protect the object. As it falls off the scaffold, it is dangerous to hit debris or other objects on the scaffold. When you work on scaffold, you need to make sure that any tools and materials you use are properly seated. It is also a good idea to place the safety net under the scaffolding.
Incorrect scaffolding building specifications. OSHA requires that all scaffold systems take into account a specific set of safety requirements. When you build scaffold, you need to make sure your scaffolding meets building and safety regulations. Scaffold that meets specifications will support the weight of workers and building materials.
If you want to save money by using cheap frame scaffold, you may create a dangerous environment for your workers. However, if you are looking for high durability, unbeatable quality, and most importantly, secure frame scaffolding, Nanjing Tuopeng Construction Technology can provide you with the perfect product.
About our website
This website displays various ranges of scaffolding materials and metal products that we deal with. There will be continuous updates about scaffolding production, shipment, and industry news.
About Tuopeng Scaffold
Nanjing Tuopeng Construction Technology Co., Ltd is engaged in supplying all types of safest scaffolding materials with fast delivery time and competitive prices. No matter you are distributors, contractors, or factories, you will always find what you need from us.
Here ringlock scaffolding, frame scaffolding, clamps, cuplock scaffolding, kwikstage scaffolding, formwork and props, and other scaffolding accessories are manufactured and supplied. Whether you are in the market for a complete scaffolding system, or just need accessories that are compatible with your current scaffolding system or your production, we are here to help any of your requirements.
Our strict quality control system ensures all products well made step by step. All the raw materials are bought from professional steel manufacturers, with Mill Test Certificates offered. Our quality control persons inspect and monitor the whole process from raw material, cutting, pressing, welding, matching, surface finish, finishing process, packing, container loading and transportation.
Drawings are always confirmed before production. Free samples can also be offered if mutual agreement is reached.
Tuopeng Scaffold is committed to be honest and reliable scaffolding and modular houses supplier and manufacturer, pursuing long-time cooperation relationship. Your money is always safe with us. Although our workday is from Monday to Friday, we are available to any of your requirement 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
The ringlock scaffolding ensures the smooth progress of the construction process. This article will introduce the relevant knowledge of the ringlock scaffolding framework, I hope it will be helpful to everyone.
Safety requirements for ringlock scaffolding.
Ringlock scaffolding products owned by the company.
Height requirements for independent high-support formwork: For the elongated independent high-support formwork frame, the ratio H/B of the total height of the frame body to the width of the frame body should not be greater than 3.
Adjustable base requirements: The exposed length of the adjustable base adjustment screw rod should not be greater than 300mm, and the height of the bottom horizontal rod of the sweeping rod should not be greater than 550mm from the ground.
Adjustable bracket requirements: The exposed length of the screw rod of the adjustable bracket must not exceed 400mm, and the length of the bracket inserted into the vertical pole or double channel steel joist must not be less than 150mm.
The step distance and span requirements of the double-row outer scaffolding: the step distance should be 2m, the vertical distance of the poles should be 1.5m or 1.8m, and should not be greater than 2.1m, and the horizontal distance of the poles should be 0.9m or 1.2m.
Regarding the requirements of the connecting wall parts: the distance between the connecting point of the connecting wall parts and the frame body to the buckle node should not be greater than 300mm.
Requirements for the arrangement of the tie rods of the ringlock scaffolding: within 24 meters of the allowable erection height required by the specification, a vertical tie rod should be installed on each floor of every 5 spans along the outer longitudinal direction of the frame body, or a steel pipe scissor brace should be installed between every 5 spans.
Customization requirements can be met here. We export to Canada, USA, Trinidad and Tobago, New Zealand, Thailand, Malaysia, Colombia, the Middle East, Poland and other European countries. Whether you are a distributor, contractor or factory, you will always find what you need.We can provide ringlock scaffoldings, scaffold Couplers, scaffold tubes, scaffolding framesm, scaffold accessories and other products.
If you are satisfied with our company's ringlock scaffolding, you can directly order or consult the ringlock scaffolding related issues. We will provide you with the best ringlock scaffolding products and services. I look forward to your visit and wish you every success in your endeavors.
Scaffolding clamps are a kind of mechanical parts that are used for fastening connections and are extremely widely used. This article will introduce the relevant knowledge of scaffolding clamps, hope it will be helpful to everyone.
Correct use of scaffolding clamps.
scaffolding clamp products owned by the company.
The accumulated sand sticking area of the scaffolding clamps shall not be greater than 100 square millimeters. The surface of the scaffolding clamp is not allowed to have oxide scale. The remaining technical requirements are in line with the provisions of GB15831-2006.
The correct use of scaffolding clamps is beneficial to prolong the life of the scaffolding clamps. The correct use methods are as follows:
1. The construction plan must be prepared before the construction of the scaffolding clamp-type steel pipe formwork bracket, and a relatively strict and thorough construction plan must be formulated. If the plan is not well formulated, some unforeseen events may occur during construction.
2. Appearance quality requirements of scaffolding clamps. The appearance quality of scaffolding clamps is often inspected. Scaffolding clamps with cracks, deformation or slippage of bolts are strictly prohibited to use; to prevent construction failures and accidents caused by the use of these unqualified scaffolding clamps.
3. The steel pipes and scaffolding clamps used for erecting scaffolding clamp-type formwork brackets must be sampled and tested before use. The quality and appearance of the steel pipes and scaffolding clamps must be sampled to check whether the quality and appearance of the steel pipes and scaffolding clamps meet the standards. Sampling test, untested or unqualified shall not be used.
4. Regarding the carrying capacity of the scaffolding clamp, the construction load on the working layer should meet the design requirements, and must not be overloaded, and must carry a certain weight. The scaffold must not be connected to the formwork bracket, and certain treatment must be carried out when connected to ensure the reasonable carrying capacity of the scaffolding clamp. weight.
Nanjing Tuopeng Construction Technology Co., Ltd. is a professional scaffolding manufacturer and exporter of all kinds of safest scaffolding materials in China, with fast delivery time and competitive prices. Customization requirements can be met here. Our products are exported to Canada, the United States, Trinidad and Tobago, New Zealand, Thailand, Malaysia, Colombia, the Middle East, Poland and other European countries. Whether you are a distributor, contractor or factory, you can always find what you need from us.
We can provide frame scaffolds, scaffold connectors, ring lock scaffolds, scaffold tubes, cup lock scaffolds, scaffolding clamps and other products. Among them, the scaffolding clamp includes: Right angle clamp, swivel clamp, putlog clamp, beam clamp, BRC clamp, ladder clamp, sleeve clamp, etc.
If you are satisfied with our company's scaffolding clamps, you can directly order or consult related questions about the scaffolding clamps. We will provide you with the best scaffolding clamp products and services. Looking forward to your visit, I wish you success in your work.
Scaffolding couplers, including connecting steel pipes, flat steels, hardwood wedges and cross buckles, etc. This article will introduce the relevant knowledge of the scaffolding coupler, I hope it will be helpful to everyone.
Features of the scaffolding coupler.
The scaffolding coupler products owned by the company.
The scaffolding coupler is characterized in that it includes connecting steel pipe (1), flat steel (2), hardwood wedge (3) and cross buckle (4), and uses the reinforced concrete structure (5) of the building floor as the front and exterior The scaffold is used as the rear, the outer scaffold is made of steel pipe, the rear end of the flat steel is fixed on the front end of the connecting steel pipe, and the front end of the flat steel is provided with a first bolt hole. A longitudinal reinforcement column head (6) is embedded, and the reinforcement column head passes through the first bolt hole at the front end of the flat steel. The front end of the connecting steel pipe is in the shape of a two-way slope CJ (10). The two-way bevel means that the lower side of the slope is closer to the building floor reinforced concrete structure than the upper side of the slope, and the left and right sides of the slope are more than The other side is closer to the reinforced concrete structure facade of the building floor. A gap is formed between the two-way groove, the reinforced concrete structure facade of the building floor and the flat steel. The hardwood wedge in the scaffolding coupler is nailed to the gap. The middle and hardwood wedges press against the external facade of the reinforced concrete structure of the building floor, and the cross buckle in the scaffolding coupler connects the rear end of the connecting steel pipe with the riser (7) of the external scaffold.
The scaffolding coupler is characterized in that when the reinforced column head is to be poured and the concrete (9) is to be poured, a plastic protective cover (8) is provided. The front and outer scaffolds serve as the rear, the rear end of the protective cover is provided with an opening for passing through the flat steel, and the front end of the flat steel passes through the opening.
The products provided by Nanjing Tuopeng are high-quality and affordable scaffolding materials. Customization requirements can be met here. Our products are exported to Canada, the United States, Trinidad and Tobago, New Zealand, Thailand, Malaysia, Colombia, the Middle East, Poland and other European countries. We can provide scaffolding couplers, ring lock scaffolds, cup lock scaffolds and other products. Among them, the scaffolding coupler includes: scaffold drop forged joints and scaffold press joints.
If you are satisfied with our company's scaffolding coupler, you can directly order or consult the scaffolding coupler related issues. We will provide you with the best scaffolding coupler products and services.