Along with the development of the era, the construction industry has become one of pillar industries of our country. The strong stability of the construction of the door type foot frame, to solve the previous device occupies a larger space and not convenient for users to receive the problem, the scaffold is not only convenient for users to receive, and its stability is strong, not easy to fall.
1.The urgency of current constructing frame scaffolding industry
2. The comprisement of frame scaffolding for construction
3. The method of constructing frame scaffolding
In today's construction process, scaffolding is a very common tool at the construction site. It is for workers to operate, and to solve the vertical and horizontal transport of the various brackets. Frame scaffolding is a great way to help workers with construction. The scaffold has the fastener type steel tube scaffold, the socket type steel tube scaffold and the door type scaffold and so on. Frame scaffolding for construction is a very common one. It has a reasonable structure, good mechanical performance, making full use of the strength of steel and so on.
However, with the development of The Times, the existing frame scaffolding has been unable to meet the construction needs. Because frame scaffolding also shows many shortcomings, such as large space, not convenient for users to receive, poor stability led to the device easy to dump and so on, in view of the above problems, a strong stability, innovative design of frame scaffolding for construction.
Frame scaffolding for construction is stable. The frame scaffolding comprises a base, a first stiffener, and a support plate. The interior of the base is provided with a spring layer. The top of the base is fixedly connected with fixings. The front and rear ends of the first reinforcing rod are provided with a no. 1 connector. The middle movable connection of the first reinforcing rod has a no. 2 connector. The inside thread of connection no. 2 is connected with a fixed rod. The front and rear ends of the support plate are fixedly connected with the first crossbar. The extension rod is connected with a protective net. Bolts are arranged in the middle of connector no. 1 and connector no. 2. The front and rear ends of the first crossbar and the second crossbar are provided with connection threads.
The beneficial effect of frame scaffolding for construction is that the door type scaffold for construction with strong stability solves the problem that the previous device takes up large space and is inconvenient for users to store. This frame scaffolding for construction is not only convenient for users to store, but also has strong stability and is not easy to dump. Frame scaffolding for construction is provided with a base, and the base is internally provided with a fixed base. Users can use dense materials as the fixed base, which can well stabilize the device and make the center of gravity of the device move down. It has the enforcing rod, the enforcing rod, support bar and the first rail form a triangle structure, thus greatly strengthening the stability of the device with the second lever, the second strengthening rod, the first increase rod and connecting rod formed a triangle structure, further strengthened the stability of the device, prevent the problem of dumping in the device. The frame scaffolding for construction is provided with a pulley, which is arranged on both sides of the device. The user can use the pulley to lift the material, which can greatly improve the user's work efficiency.
Scaffolding couplers, including connecting steel pipes, flat steels, hardwood wedges and cross buckles, etc. This article will introduce the relevant knowledge of the scaffolding coupler, I hope it will be helpful to everyone.
Features of the scaffolding coupler.
The scaffolding coupler products owned by the company.
The scaffolding coupler is characterized in that it includes connecting steel pipe (1), flat steel (2), hardwood wedge (3) and cross buckle (4), and uses the reinforced concrete structure (5) of the building floor as the front and exterior The scaffold is used as the rear, the outer scaffold is made of steel pipe, the rear end of the flat steel is fixed on the front end of the connecting steel pipe, and the front end of the flat steel is provided with a first bolt hole. A longitudinal reinforcement column head (6) is embedded, and the reinforcement column head passes through the first bolt hole at the front end of the flat steel. The front end of the connecting steel pipe is in the shape of a two-way slope CJ (10). The two-way bevel means that the lower side of the slope is closer to the building floor reinforced concrete structure than the upper side of the slope, and the left and right sides of the slope are more than The other side is closer to the reinforced concrete structure facade of the building floor. A gap is formed between the two-way groove, the reinforced concrete structure facade of the building floor and the flat steel. The hardwood wedge in the scaffolding coupler is nailed to the gap. The middle and hardwood wedges press against the external facade of the reinforced concrete structure of the building floor, and the cross buckle in the scaffolding coupler connects the rear end of the connecting steel pipe with the riser (7) of the external scaffold.
The scaffolding coupler is characterized in that when the reinforced column head is to be poured and the concrete (9) is to be poured, a plastic protective cover (8) is provided. The front and outer scaffolds serve as the rear, the rear end of the protective cover is provided with an opening for passing through the flat steel, and the front end of the flat steel passes through the opening.
The products provided by Nanjing Tuopeng are high-quality and affordable scaffolding materials. Customization requirements can be met here. Our products are exported to Canada, the United States, Trinidad and Tobago, New Zealand, Thailand, Malaysia, Colombia, the Middle East, Poland and other European countries. We can provide scaffolding couplers, ring lock scaffolds, cup lock scaffolds and other products. Among them, the scaffolding coupler includes: scaffold drop forged joints and scaffold press joints.
If you are satisfied with our company's scaffolding coupler, you can directly order or consult the scaffolding coupler related issues. We will provide you with the best scaffolding coupler products and services.
frame scaffolding has been used as a construction tool for hundreds, even thousands of years. It is used for large construction work as a way for workers to complete their projects where needed. Why is it so important? Is the frame scaffold safe after all?
What are the advantages of frame scaffolding?
Rules for framing scaffolding
What should not be done on the scaffold?
1. Reliable two-way self-locking frame scaffolding capability: the locking function of a rod and rod on the connecting plate is mainly realized and ensured by designing the structure to reduce the disadvantages of traditional artificial frame scaffolding; A second rod connected to multiple locking bars and of the same format in the same node from the traditional interlocking device into a single independent self-locking rope in the form of mutual exit.
2. Comprehensive economy: no moving parts, only one pole, two types of rail components, pole, pole are completely manufactured in the factory, the traditional maximum protection zero scaffolding mobile accessories are easy to lose, reduce economic losses construction units prone to corruption; The second is that there is no movable locking member, circular scaffold in use by each node to bear a reasonable distribution of tension and stress, reasonable force nature to ensure its good stiffness and overall stability, maximum to prevent the hidden danger caused by the traditional scaffold movable locking member.
3. More convenient and faster installation: only the two ends of the horizontal bar corresponding to the cone need to be inserted, and then it can be knocked tight and quickly overlapped. The riding quality cannot be achieved by traditional scaffolding. Its mount is 8-10 times faster than split steel scaffolding fasteners, and more than twice as fast as the bracket.
4. Large capacity: high-precision vertical cross circular button multi-function steel scaffold rod shaft and shaft, reasonable force in nature. Therefore, the carrying capacity, overall stiffness and overall stability are strong, allowing 3-4 tons per pole.
Safety: this may be an obvious issue, but when it comes to your employees, safety should always come first. Protecting them from accidents and injuries is always a priority. Working at a height increases the risk of falling, especially in bad weather. Establishing a secure fixed platform will greatly reduce this risk and ensure that employees are supported and feel safe - even if you think the simple ladder will get the job done. In addition to protecting your employees, you need to protect the building where you are working. Building secure frame scaffolding means that employees can work on the building while supporting their weight on separate platforms. frame scaffolding also reduces the risk of damage to buildings caused by pedestrian traffic.
To ensure the safety of workers, the government has published a set of scaffolding rules that companies using framing scaffolding must follow:
scaffolding pylons and structures shall be constructed only by properly trained and competent scaffolding contractors
The contractor is responsible for obtaining relevant and correct permits for scaffolding to be erected on public highways or pavements
However, companies that use framework scaffolding are responsible for checking that they have the correct legal license, and that it has expired and will not expire until the end of the work
If framing scaffold is to be placed in a public place, the company shall arrange for all work to be carried out at a quieter time when the risk to passers-by will be reduced
Once established, all frame scaffolds should be thoroughly inspected before use. After this, it should be checked at least every 7 days and after any change in structural or extreme weather conditions
Do not use scaffolding without guardrails.
Do not exceed the rated working load.
Do not jump boards or platforms.
Do not force support. Keep the bracket level until you can easily fit it properly.
Do not climb or stand on a cross or guardrail.
Do not work on frame scaffold during storms or winds.
Do not use ladders or temporary devices on top of the scaffolding to increase the height.
Do not overload the scaffolding frame or platform.
Do not load in a way that affects its stability.
Do not place materials or equipment on the guardrail.
Do not attempt to repair a curved or curved frame. Throw them away
No head protection, don't work under scaffolding.
Do not roll the scaffolding when the worker is on the platform.
Do not use scaffolding near the wires.
Even if the frame scaffolding is very safe construction tools, but we also need to know about its safety rules to ensure the safety of construction personnel. If you want to buy durable high quality, reasonable price framing scaffolding, Nanjing Tuopeng Construction Technology can provide you with the perfect product.
Round ring lock scaffolding is often used in the construction industry and is one of the most widely used scaffolding. What are the special advantages of ringlock scaffolding? How to use round ring lock scaffolding can make the service life of the equipment longer?
What is round ring lock scaffolding?
What are the advantages of the ring lock scaffolding system?
How to extend the service life of the ring lock scaffold?
Scaffolding is mainly composed of main frame, horizontal box, cross brace, scaffolding, adjustable base, etc. The first scaffold developed in the United States has the characteristics of simple disassembly and assembly, good bearing performance, and safe and reliable use. Round ring lock scaffolding was first developed in the United States. It has the characteristics of simple disassembly and assembly, good carrying capacity, safe and reliable use, etc., and its development is very rapid. The ring-shaped scaffolding has developed and grown, and the problem has gradually changed, because the scaffolding is usually inevitably scattered during the construction process. Sometimes in rainy days, we must pay attention to preventing rust. Therefore, we usually apply a layer of paint on the frame scaffolding to prevent Frame scaffolding is rust-proof. This is one of the ways to repair the scaffold. The frame does not use scaffolding. It should be checked regularly to see if it is in good condition. You can find it at any time and replace parts.
1.Ringlock scaffolding has an equidistant distance of 500mm, with inclined support rods and horizontal rods, which can be installed according to different compositions and different sections. Bridge brackets with larger spans, stage brackets, lighting towers, bridges, and pier safety ladders, The traditional bridge bracket mould system is cumbersome and only suitable for specific dimensions. It has obvious limitations. It can be installed with different shapes of formwork brackets composed of ring-lock scaffolds with different functions to meet the needs of various styles.
2. The ring-locking scaffolding board is equipped with self-locking plates and connecting bolts. After the bolts are tightened by their own weight, the horizontal and vertical tilt supports make each unit fixed into a triangular lattice structure. The support frame will not undergo horizontal and vertical deformation after passing. And disc scaffolding is a complete system. Steel springboards and ladders can play the role of supporting the frame to ensure stability and worker safety. Compared with other laying scaffolds, the safety of the hook pedal frame of disc scaffolding Raise a height.
3. Ringlock scaffolding is anti-corrosion treatment, which completely eliminates the anti-corrosion treatment of paint and paint. It does not rust and corrosion treatment of paint chips. In addition to lowering the per capita maintenance cost than the appearance, the atmospheric and beautiful silver can enhance the image. The anti-corrosion treatment of galvanized steel sheet can extend its life to 15-20 years
1.Improper storage often leads to the loss of certain parts, thereby increasing production costs.
2. During the construction process, construction should be carried out in strict accordance with the plan to avoid unnecessary losses. Some parts of environmental scaffolding are easy to damage, so experienced professionals are required to carry out construction, which can effectively reduce losses and ensure safe operation.
3. When placing the turnbuckle bracket, take waterproof and moisture-proof measures to prevent rust. This facilitates standardized management and is not easy to cause confusion or loss of attachments.
4. It is necessary to apply anti-rust paint on the turnbuckle bracket regularly, usually every two years. For areas with high humidity, it is necessary once a year to ensure that the shelf does not rust. In order to extend the service life, attention must be paid to the use and storage of the turnbuckle bracket. Good maintenance is very important.
Ringlock scaffolding has the characteristics of large bearing capacity, fast construction speed, strong stability and easy on-site management, so it is widely used in the construction industry. If you are looking for high-quality ringlock scaffolding equipment at a reasonable price, Nanjing Tuopeng Construction Technology Co. Ltd will provide you with the best products.
5' Wide x 6' 6" Tall Walk-Thru Scaffold Frame Set
Frame Leg: 1.625" OD (1-5/8")
Lock Spacing is 27-3/4"
Each Set Includes:
2 - 5'W x 6' 6"T Walk-Thru Scaffold Frames
2 - 7' x 27-3/4"' Tubular Cross Braces
4 - Coupling Pins (1-3/8")
4 - Spring Clips
This Frame has 3-Locks on each Leg (27-3/4" between Locks).
5' x 6'6" walk through frame
7' x 27-3/4"' Tubular Cross Braces
Other components are available
Base jack/ levelling jack
Goosers and guard rails
Tubular side bracket
Iron angle side bracket
Ringlock is one of the most advanced and complete scaffolding systems on the market and a popular choice for many different types of applications. But before you consider buying ring lock scaffolding, you may be confused about what exactly is the standard for ringlock scaffolding?
Ringlock scaffolding standard
Ringlock scaffolding features
The ringlock scaffold standard with rose wreath and connecting pin is the vertical component of the ringlock system scaffold tower.
Ringlock scaffold standard coupling pin is fixed with nut class 8.8 or pressed-in bolt.
According to Rosette Ring Shape, the ringlock scaffolding standard applies to different countries, including USA and Canada, Singapore, New Zealand, Chile, European Layher, etc.
Ringlock scaffolding standards are tested according to EN12810 and AS1576 building scaffolding standards.
Ringlock scaffolding standards include OD 48.3mm normal load and OD 60.3mm heavy-duty support system based on allowable tubular size and carrying capacity.
Ringlock scaffolding is also known as Pin Lock System modular Scaffolding. Used for all kinds of construction, such as civil, infrastructure, industrial, oil and gas, commercial, bridge, highway, support, formwork concrete temporary support, etc.
The surface treatment is always hot dip galvanized. Different colors of paint and powder coatings are available upon request.
The welding quality of the ring scaffold standard conforms to the CE certification standards en1090-1 and ISO 3834-2
The ring lock looks like a flat round piece of metal. It has nine openings, including one in the middle and eight on the periphery, giving it the appearance of a petaled flower (hence the name). With many openings, a ring lock can accommodate many connections. These also allow the rod to be placed in a curved structure, or at an Angle of 45° or 90°.
Because they can connect multiple components together, the ring brackets create a variety of custom accessories. We often use them for special events (bleachers), industrial sectors (confined Spaces), or when certain obstacles (such as Bridges, towers, and buildings on irregular slopes) prevent us from installing other types of scaffolding. In other words, ring-locked scaffolding is an ideal solution for more complex projects.
Why is ring lock scaffold popular?
1. Annular scaffold node structure is reasonable, axial force, force bar makes scaffold in three-dimensional space, the overall structural strength is high, the overall stability is good, with reliable self-locking performance, can better meet the construction needs of scaffold safety.
2. Reduce the cost, can use the existing fastener-type steel pipe scaffold equipment for renovation, greatly reduce the update cost.
3.Ring lock scaffold components uniform size, scaffolding erection with standardization, standardization, suitable for site civilized construction characteristics; With ringlock and bar as a whole, bulk and loss cost are avoided and field management is convenient.
4. High efficiency and reduction of labor intensity, operation level, connection speed is 2-3 times faster than the traditional scaffold installation, workers only need a small hammer can complete all homework, can reduce the labor intensity of 0.5 times.
5. Simple maintenance, because ringlock scaffold completely avoids bolt operation, inadvertently missing parts, parts easy to carry, strong, by touch collision approval, general corrosion does not affect the operation, simple installation and maintenance, easy to transport.
6. Ring scaffold group is flexible and applicable to a wide range. According to construction requirements, it can be composed of various groups of sizes of 0.6m and load modules such as single row, double row scaffold, bracket and material lifting. Multi-functional scaffold construction equipment, can do curve decoration, can also be used on the ground any difference, according to different load requirements, flexible adjustment of the bracket spacing.
Ring lock scaffolding because of its excellent bearing capacity and safety by people's appreciation, learn about the ring lock scaffolding standards can make it easier for you to pick up quality scaffolding and use it safely. If you need a better, safer, and precision-tested ring lock scaffold, Nanjing Tuopeng Construction Technology can provide you with the perfect product.