Scaffolding cross brace punch hole style:
1. Scaffolding cross brace, made of 1" pre galvanized tube, with thickness 1.65 mm/ 1.85 mm . Various lengths are available.
2. Punched hole style. No cracking at two ends after punching.
3. Popular size: 7' x 4', 10' x 4'
4. With the feature of long lasting from being rusted
5. Rich experience in producing galvanized cross braces. We know how to prevent it from cracking of two sides when pressing.
6. It is cheaper than hot dip galvanized braces, which saves cost
7. Packing: put inside frames to save space, or steel pallet