Views:4 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-08-03 Origin:Site
Scaffolding is a temporary scaffold platform used in building construction to elevate and support construction workers and materials during building construction, house repair, or structure or machine cleaning.
A timber frame fabricated and erected on-site provided support for the wooden scaffolding planks in timber and bamboo scaffolding, which is known as traditional scaffolding. Vertical posts, horizontal longitudinal members known as ledgers, transverse members supported by the ledgers, and longitudinal and transverse cross-bracing can all be found in a timber frame. The transverse members are covered with wooden scaffolding planks.
Nowadays, steel or aluminum ringlock scaffolding has largely replaced timber scaffolding on most construction projects. Ringlock scaffolding is easy to erect in any shape, length, or height. To provide highly mobile staging, sections can be mounted on casters. For weather protection, the scaffolding can be encased in canvas or plastic sheeting.
Ringlock scaffolding originated in the United States and quickly became a global leader and replaced other types of scaffolding, such as Cuplock and Kwikstage. What are the advantages of the ring lock scaffold to make it so popular?
The circular scaffolding brackets are highly regarded in the construction industry; they can perform a variety of well-designed landscaping work, installation services and layouts, otherwise it is impossible to use traditional scaffolding. Ringlock scaffolding has quickly become a popular choice when looking for flexible and adaptable scaffolding systems. Like other types of system scaffolding (such as Cuplock and Kwikstage), Ringlock consists of prefabricated components, each designed specifically for its intended purpose.
1.The structure of the annular scaffold is reasonable, the axial force and the force bar make the scaffold in the three-dimensional space. The overall structural strength is high, the overall stability is good, and the self-locking performance is reliable, which can better meet the safety of scaffolding for construction.
2. Reduce costs, can be retrofitted using existing fastener-type steel pipe scaffolding equipment, greatly reducing the cost of renewal.
3. The annular scaffolding assembly is uniform in size, and the scaffolding erection is standardized and standardized, which is suitable for on-site civilized construction. As the Ringlock and bar are integrated, bulk, loss of cost and easy on-site management are avoided.
4. Efficacy and reduced labor intensity, operation level, connection speed is 2-3 times faster than traditional scaffolding installation, workers only need a small hammer to complete all the homework, which can reduce the labor intensity by 0.5 times.
5. Maintenance is simple, because the Ringlock scaffold completely avoids the bolt work, no intention to miss the parts, the parts are easy to carry, strong, approved by touch collision, general corrosion does not affect the operation, installation and maintenance is simple, easy to transport.
6. Ring scaffolding The group has flexible conditions and wide application range. According to the construction requirements, it can form various group sizes of 0.6 meters and single row, double row scaffolding, brackets, material lifting and other load modules. Multi-functional scaffolding construction equipment can be used for curve decoration, and can also be used for any difference on the ground. According to different load requirements, the bracket spacing can be flexibly adjusted.
7. Surface image aesthetics. The product adopts hot dip galvanizing process, the frame appearance is silver gray metallic color, and the color is beautiful and uniform.
8. The product life span is 30 to 50 years. The hot dip galvanizing process can greatly improve the product life, reduce the cost amortization, and eliminate the safety hazard caused by the inconsistent bearing capacity caused by rust.
Some people will want their own custom scaffolding tower. They can decide which material to use and the size they need. They can also choose whether to move or fix.
In addition, there is a lot of information about building your own scaffolding tower on the Internet. Moreover, there are many websites that sell scaffold spare parts. A person can buy in bulk or in one piece according to their own preferences. They can also order the preferred materials and sizes for the parts. The basic parts to consider when building your own scaffold tower are some of the basic components you need to know when building a scaffold tower. Base - To ensure stability, support scaffold is provided on a substrate, mud or other sufficiently strong foundation. The supporting scaffold rods, frames and columns must be vertical and supported to prevent any displacement caused by the sway.
The ring lock scaffold is not only more flexible, but also has more bearing capacity and longer service life. It plays an important role in the construction industry and facilitates people's lives, but only if it is determined to be in compliance with standards. If you are looking for a safer, more efficient, reasonably priced high quality ring lock scaffold, Nanjing Tuopeng Scaffold can provide you with the perfect product.